TICKET HOLDER AND SPECTATOR TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Session and seating information should be checked when purchasing tickets. No refund or exchange will be possible on any ticket including the complementary tickets except as announced by OCWO or where required by law.
2. All tickets must be purchased from official channels. If the ticket holder obtains a ticket from other sources then the holder will bear all the resulting risk and responsibility.
3. The competition schedule of the Wuhan Open 2017 is subject to change if necessary without notice due to adverse weather or other reasons. OCWO reserve the right to change, cancel, postpone, move or reschedule matches to protect the interests of players or patrons.
4.No ticket holder or spectator may continually collect, disseminate, transmit, publish or release from the grounds of the Tournament any match scores or related statistical data during match play (from the commencement of a match through its conclusion for any commercial, betting or gambling purpose).The continual use of laptop computers or other handheld electronic devices within the confines (spectator area) of the tournament match courts is prohibited. The exception to this provision is properly credentialed media, tournament vendors and tournament staff when used in the performance of their duties.
5. Please sit in your designated seat on courts that have reserved seating.
6. Children under 1.2 meter are admitted free of charge to the venue. They must sit on the lap of an accompanying ticket holder on all courts with reserved seating.
7. Gates will be open a maximum of 2 hours before the start of the session printed on the ticket. Spectators will be able to access their reserved seats no earlier than 1 hour before the scheduled start of the session on that court. For night session ticket holders, access to their seats may not be available until the end of the day session matches.
8.Restricted articles must not be brought into the venue.
9.Smoking is not permitted in the stands.
10. Climbing up or over any barriers or fencing is not allowed.
11. The use of flash photography is not permitted.
12. Laptops are prohibited in spectator seating areas on all courts unless with prior consent of OCWO.
13. Standing or walking in the stadiums or seating area of courts is not permitted except during changeovers and/or between matches.
14. At the conclusion of a session all ticket holders must vacate the reserved seating areas. Please follow the direction of OCWO staff and volunteers to exit in an orderly way.
15. In case of any dispute, OCWO reserve the right of final interpretation of these terms and conditions.
Note:(OCWO) is Organising Committee of Wuhan Open